Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RRR Hanging Calendars and Challenge

Hello everyone here are 2 more calendars to share with you today! This Top calendar was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon "anything but a card challenge".
For Heartfelt Creations Scrap page Post see below this post for today!
For my 1st calendar
 I designed it using Really Reasonabe Ribbons sheered ruffled edge old Gold , some flowers, and my stamps are from Heartfelt Creations found here.
I colored my image with copics, and then stamped the verse.
Challenges for my 1 calendar above!
Really Reasonable Ribbon/anything but a card & winter
Christmas Stampin all year long/anything goes christmas
Crafty Catz/Christmas
One Stop Craft/Christmas cuties
Stamp it Crazy/Christmas
Paper Cutz/Anything Goes
Woodware USA/Anything Goes
Paper Cupcakes/Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday/anything Goes
I did it Creations/Surprise me

********************************************
This next card was designed awhile back but I wanted to share it with you all!
Its another Calendar Hanger to go with the stands!


On this one I used Really Reasonable Ribbon and this DARLING Deer image from Digital Delights! Love this image!!!!

Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!!
For my Heartfelt Creations Post see the post below this one for today!
Hugs,
Cheryl

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your calendars have inspired me to try and make my own desktop calendars. I did my first one last night and just used the backing off of a paper pack for the stand. Where did you get your wood stand for yours?

I love your work...your creations are so pretty and I love the stamp/coloring work you do! Thanks so much for sharing.

Joanne Travis said...

Such pretty holiday creations, Cheryl!
Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love these calendars! Great bow treatment also! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh how FABULOUS Cheryl!!

Vee said...

These are really fabulous, I love the idea of the calendar!!. Thanks for joining TOP TIP TUESDAY this week.Good luck.
xx Vee

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love your calendar pages! Very pretty and the ribbons are yummy! Thanks for playing at IDIC this week. Hope to see you again next week!

CraftinGranny said...

What wonderful Christmas gifts you've made. I love the images and the entire look of the desktop calendars. Beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

good shared sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

that was a good thing sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous calendars Cheryl,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Loved your calendars. Fantastic work. Thanks for joining us at IDIC.

Nancy said...

Such fabulous creations...I love all of the details!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Hey Cheryl! Your hubby DOES make some awesome projects for you to do your wonderful work with! Love your trademark stitching and your trademark Bows! Kerry

Woodware USA DT and fellow HC Designer!

Rachel Hope said...

WOW! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes Challenge!

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - thanks for surprising us at IDIC this week
Hus,
Debbie x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very cool decoration Cheryl. Love that ribbon - need to take a look at that shop soon to get some:) Thanks so much for playing at STAMPIT CRAZY this week!!