Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Hug for Rudolph /Candy Pocket Tag

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I have a Candy Tag I made using I Brake For stamps darling " A Hug For Rudolph" Stamp. I absolutely LOVE making these tags, as they are super fun and easy to create! Perfect for giving as a little gift to a neighbor,  party favor, or for your co-workers.
My image was stamped up in black ink, and then cut out using the oval shape die. Next I airbrushed the background using copic marker. For Rudolph and the sweet little girl I colored them with copics and then used some stickles to give some glitz. I also added stickles to the snowflakes, as you can see they haven't dried yet :) hehehehe

My tag was created using several Cheery Lynn dies, and then added candy to the inside pocket. I made a bunch of candy tags to bring with me to our Christmas Doll club party that is tomorrow :) They are a little different .

The glitzy trim along the pocket is from my stash and is super OLD! Now the ribbon for the tag and bow  is called Chevron  Striped Twill Red and is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and is one of my many favorites.
Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenges/Santa is coming to town
A Snowflake Promise/Winter Theme
Everybody Art Challenge/Tag Mine is a candy pocket tag :)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge/ABC anything but a card (Candy Pocket Tag)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Jutta K. said...

Ganz entzückend !

Sandra H said...

So pretty!

Miranda said...

I love this!

Andrea said...

wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at EAC
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Jasmina said...

What a wonderful project. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Good luck!