Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Christmas /Candy tags

 Hello everyone,
Today I have 2 more candy tags that I created , this time using The Project Bin Stamps & Cheery Lynn Design Dies. I love these 2 as they have Candy Poinsettia's , that are too cute in person! The "Merry Christmas" is stamped using 2 different colors. and the Mini Misti tool, Super fun!!!
 These were also given away at our Christmas party, as favors from me :) I had fun making 14 of these Candy Pocket Tags! Might have to create a few more, but a little different in design I'm thinking.

Below ive listed what I used
The Project Bin:
Maybe Christmas Stamp Set
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
Cheery Lynn wreath strip 7 piece die set B216
Cheery Lynn Poinsettia strip B324
Cheery Lynn Pierced Stacker 3 XL21
Cheery Lynn Tags #3 CABD108
Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Foam Tabs
Ribbon Shimmer Satin
Embellishments Pearls
Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy your day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: