Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Christmas Doily Tag


Hello everyone,
Today's Merry Christmas Doily Tag was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon( using the Beautiful Shimmer ribbon ,flowers , bead sprays , and Spiral stamens) & for I Brake for Stamps (using Elegant Merry Christmas Stamp), I just LOVE the way this tag turned out, and its going on a present for under our tree :)
 
Tag Design:
Tag was made using Cheery Lynn's Sophia's Heart Doily Die
I then cut 2 circles , 1 for the front (IBFS sentiment), and 1 for the back(to write on), I also airbrushed it lightly on the front with a soft blue copic
I Brake For Stamps Elegant Merry Christmas was stamped using the Mini Misti tool, and 2 StampinUp! markers. Love the look of the sentiment in the blues.
Flowers, Stamens, Bead sprays, and ribbon are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and all were hot glued on for ribbon cluster look.
 
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon:
Flowers Cherry Blossoms, and Sweetheart Blossoms, Bead Berry Sprays, Spiral Stamen , Ribbon from this months club kit
I Brake For Stamps:
Elegant Merry Christmas Stamp
Cheery lynn Dies:
Sophia's Heart DL184
Circle LPC4 Die

Branches: Martha Stewart Punch
Pens StampinUp!
White card stock for all paper used

This year I have been enjoying creating tags for our gifts. It makes it nice to have big tags for the gifts under the tree, as its easier to read who it goes too...hehehehe Anyways this is a 1st for me this year. So far I'm up to 9 tags made. I need more, I think at least 1 for each person would be nice!

 Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

No comments: