Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Really Reasonable Ribbon December Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" December Blog Hop!
If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today!
 This months Ribbon Assortment is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE all the beautiful blues, and greys, they are perfect for winter! I also think they went perfect with my Doily Tag I created for a tag on a present this year. This year I have made some really big tags for our gifts, I have enjoyed decorating each one, and hope you all have enjoyed seeing them :)
Christmas present tag measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
TAG:
My tag was designed using Cheery Lynns DL184 Sophia's Heart Doily. Then I added a Cheery Lynn Circle (LPC4 ) to the back, set aside to dry, and worked on my 2flowers.
FLOWERS:
were cut using Cheery Lynns Medium and Small Rose dies. I ran them through just once each,a nd they made these 2 gorgeous flowers. The card stock I used is Bazzills White Wedding Butterfly paper. I then hot glued them together, added a Really Reasonable Ribbon Pearl (8mm & 10mm) to the center of both. Next I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Leaves, these are tiny. The branches were cut using the Wreath branch die from Cheery Lynn as well. I cut them in white and green.
BOWS:
were were made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon that is in this months ribbon club. I made one big bow, and one small bow to put around the small sentiment tag. Once I glued these, I then added my flowers with the branches, and leaves already attached , then added the Really Reasonable Ribbon Bead Berry Spray in Silver.
SENTIMENT TAG:
My sentiment is from The Project Bin and is Luke 2 stamp set, and was stamped using the Mini Misti tool and coloring with 3 different shades of SU! markers. The tag is the Mirror tag from Cheery Lynn.
CHALLENGES:
Craft Dee Bows/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafting from the Heart/Anything Goes
Crafty Boots/Christmas
Dream Valley Challenges/Christmas
Crafting when we can/It's Christmas
Come and Get it Challenges/Christmas
I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

what a clever idea...and absolutely beautiful!

Beth F. said...

Ooo! So dainty and beautiful!

Capescrapper said...

stunning!

Linsey R said...

Oh, Cheryl! Your tag is breathtaking!! I love the delicateness of it and your use of the fabulous ribbon looks outstanding!!! What a topper this will be for some lucky present!! A keepsake in and of itself!!! I love it!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

Beautiful doily tag Cheryl. I think this would make a wonderful Christmas ornament as well. Love it!

Nancy said...

With every one of your posts, I am more in awe of your creations. This is exquisite.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This tag is so feminine and gorgeous! Great layers of doily, flowers and pearls to show off these beautiful winter blue ribbons! The tag itself is like an heirloom to keep forever! Absolutely beautiful!

Gail said...

Cheryl, this is just lovely. I adore the blue and the shape is wonderful! What beautiful blue ribbon and bows, too. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our December challenge. --Gail

Dee's Craft Room said...

Stunning tag, beautiful ribbon the wonderful embellishments. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Teresa said...

Such a beautiful tag. Love the blues! tjigo

Sue D said...

What a gorgeous tag!

StampinJessica said...

Very beautiful christmas ornament !
Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge.
Hope we see you soon.
Jessica Dt

N-Eva said...

Great tag love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT