Monday, December 19, 2016

Club Scrap December Artist Team Challenge

Hello everyone, and welcome to Club Scraps December Artist Team Challenge! This month the December Challenge was to choose from some different challenges on the Club Scrap Forum found here. I chose a couple of different challenges for my 3 items today. Hope you enjoy them, as I truly enjoyed creating each one :)

Now you should have arrived from Josette's Blog , however if you did not come from there, you might want to start at the beginning with Karen's Club Scrap blog that way you wont miss anything. All design paper, card stock, Stamps and snowflakes used are from Club ScrapsShades of Winter collection", I also used the one Ribbon on the card from this collection as well.
1st up is my Fancy Doily Fold Card.(Made for Club Scraps Tool & Stash Challenge using liquid glitter)
I created my card using 4 doily's cut out of the shades of winter ivory pattern card stock. Next I cut the circles out of another design paper in this beautiful collection. All the design papers are from the Shades of Winter Deluxe Kit. I did use Cheery Lynn die's to cut out my doily, circle, frame, oval, and flowers. The Beautiful sentiment stamp used is from the Shades of winter kit as well. Lastly I embellished using white half backed dots, covered in stickles glitter, and then the metal tree charm(from Shades of Winter) and the ribbon also from the kit.



2nd up is my
White Christmas Doily Tag: Designed for the Non-Traditional Christmas Technique Challenge (use non traditional Christmas colors, and glitz)
I did just that on this tag. My tag was designed with 2 doilies, circle, bells, holly, and berries, all cut out using the Shades of Winter Collection. For the glitz I used stickles on the berries and then the glitzy snowflakes that came with this beautiful collection. I have to say this is another of my FAVORITE kits by Club Scrap!

3rd is my Snowman tag:
Lastly my snowman tag, that is going on my daughters gift :)
He was designed for the Tool & Stash Challenge too (Use Liquid glitter)
I designed him using 3 circles from Cheery Lynn dies. The hat was designed using SU! punch and then cutting a square and using a corner rounder on the top of it. Next I punched branches using Martha Stewart branch punch, this brown card stock came from the Christmas Thyme Collection. all other design papers on the snowman came from Shades of Winter Deluxe Kit He needed some Glitze so I did just that on his hat. I added stickles to the green branches and then the berries were made using a burgundy stickles. His eyes were done using Viva pearl pen, and his nose I cut by hand. super fun and super cute tag I must say. Now on the bottom of him I did add more stickles to give some glitz to him as well. I did add it to the braches that are part of the dp pattern. I should have made 3 of these, and might have to make a couple more for gifts. I love how they are so big, and you can add your writing to the back. perfect for large gifts I say!

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and all my projects, as I had fun designing each and every one of them! Please let me know what you think as I always enjoy reading your wonderful comments!
Thank you so much for joining us and stopping by!!!
Your NEXT stop is Debbie's Blog!

Hope you enjoyed todays hop!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

14 comments:

Donna said...

Pam, these cars are so eloquent! Cute snowman tag as well! Merry Christmas!

Ann B. said...

Love the vintage looks!

Ann B. said...

Love the vintage looks!

Ann B. said...

Love the vintage looks!

Capescrapper said...

Gorgeous!! Love the paper flowers and the snowman is adorable!!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Wow! So pretty and so much dimension. Love all of your creations!

Hetty said...

OMG, Josette, everything is so delightful and pretty!
Some people will be so very happy receiving your cards.

Jacqueline said...

Stunning art! So creative and beautiful.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Beautiful creations - anyone would be thrilled to receive one of them.

Lisa D said...

All these cards are so classy and elegant! They are beautiful!

Jill P said...

love the creations!

jen t. said...

Gorgeous cards and adorable snowman!

Finding Your Niche said...

Absolutely stunning!

Lilian said...

These are gorgeous! Love the snowman!!!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio