Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Thyme with Club Scrap

 Hello everyone, Today I'm sharing my Beautiful card created using Club Scraps Christmas Thyme Collection. I Absolutely LOVE this collection of Beautiful Design papers and card stock, and my Favorite design paper in this collection is this one used on my card here.
 I chose to make some Cheery Lynn Poinsettia's out of the wine colored card stock, and the other brownish, wine colored one as well. I ran my die through the machine 1 time for each color, glued them together, and then added some of the green card stock for the leaves.

 Now for Club Scraps Tool and Stash Challenge this month is to use some sort of Sparkle (Liquid Glitter) on your card or project. I chose Stickles in a green for the leaves, and a darker green for the wreath on the door. I also used red stickles on the berries under the windows.
My card was created using the green card stock that comes in this collection, the wine colored card stock, and the 1 sheet of design paper for this card.  My card does measure 5 3/4" x 5 3/4"

The Merry Christmas banner is from AC and was from my stash.

Challenges:
Club Scrap Tool & Stash Challenge/Use sparkle on your project
The Crafty Addicts/Anything goes with Christmas Paper
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge/ Card or ABC
Try it on Tuesdays/Celebrate
Craft your Passion/Anything goes
I hope you will play along with this super fun challenge, it can be found HERE

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Lisa D said...

This card is AMAZING! I love your style. Your flowers and stitching are always so classy.

Eekers said...

Love the stitch detailing and the flowers are majorly gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

SewPaperPaint said...

This is a great house image and the stickles are so pretty on top! I adore your deep red poinsettias, how utterly beautiful! Hugs, Autumn

Meggymay said...

A beautiful traditional card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Jasmina said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.