Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Winter/Holiday Challenge, and for The Project Bin Stamps. Currently I have been super busy trying to get my house decorated for Christmas, this in itself takes me days to do....hehehehe Also I have been trying to get several sewing projects done as well. CRAZY!!! hehehehe

 
So for my card base I chose white, and all layers white with designs from Recollections "Jingle Bell" paper stack. Love all the designs in this assortment.
 
 
My sentiment is The Project Bins "Maybe Christmas" Stamp set. I did use the Mini Misti to stamp up my sentiment. Love how you can color in all the wording and images several times with this tool. FUN!!!!
 
All dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs! Of course I had to use my FAVORITE flower die, its the poinsettia one :) LOVE this!!!
 
Embellished with Really Reasonable Ribbon's Chevron print, and the sweet little 10mm Mix Color Resin Flower w/Rhinestones, these are so CUTE!!! I LOVE all the new embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I also used a big flat backed pearl, its the largest one from RRR.
 
Sewing is all done in a white thread.
 
 
Hope you will join us for this super fun challenge, and its the perfect time to get some more of your Christmas cards done for this year.

Thank you for looking!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx

Carol said...

FAB layout and colour mix lovely crad. Have a lovely weekend :)