Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Wishes Candy Pocket Tags

 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to you all! Today I wanted to share 5 of 14 tags I created using the BEAUTIFUL Cheery Lynn Designs Dies. I had a blast making these, and created them to bring to our Doll Club Christmas Party, and everyone LOVED them!!! :)
 Of course I had to use the Beautiful Christmas Poinsettia Strip die from Cheery Lynn to create my Gorgeous flowers. They were cut using a striped metallic and regular dp print. I also did my favorite Glass Flower technique on these, as it makes them sturdy and beautiful :)  I love using the wreath strip die, as it cuts the perfect amount for each pocket tag, and that was 7.
 Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
Cheery Lynn wreath strip 7 piece die set B216
Cheery Lynn Poinsettia strip B324
Cheery Lynn Christmas Bell 7 Piece B846
Cheery Lynn Pierced Stacker 3 XL21
Cheery Lynn Mirror CABD-74
Cheery Lynn Designs Oval Classic SM silver Stacker Layers 8

Really Reasonable Ribbon Embellishments & Shimmer Satin Ribbon used!

Challenges:
Craftaholics R Us/Tags and Christmas
Crafty Ribbons/Christmas
Sweet Stampin Christmas/Anything goes
Scrappy Land Challenges/Anything goes /Cheery Lynn dies used
Sisterhood of crafters /use pearls
Stampin Royalty /Holiday Tags
Deep Ocean Challenge/Santa is coming to town
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge/Anything but a card
Try it on Tuesday /Celebrate (Christmas)
Craft-Dee Bowz/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafty Boots/Christmas
 To create my tags I started with Cheery Lynn's Pierced Stacker 3 XL21 using the largest die in this set for the main tag and dp. If you are creating 5 tags you would need to cut 8 greens to give you 5 entire ones, and then cut the others in half to create the pocket, leaving 1 half leftover. Dp pieces were cut using the same die. be sure to add your design paper before adding your pocket.

Next I cut my tag, oval , poinsettia's , holly, and wreath branches and had them all prepped and ready to decorated my pocket. you can also use ric rac, or trip or whatever to border the pocket , and then ribbon to embellish with a bow. I did add some half backed pearls to my flowers too. For these 5 Pocket tags I did add some vintage ric rac to the pocket. On the Oval Classic it was cut in white, stamped sentiment in black, and then added some red dots around the edges.

I really had a lot of fun decorating these up, and adding some fun Christmas candy to each one. The pockets were easy and came together quickly. Love using Cheery Lynn dies as they make for some beautiful crafts!!! 

 I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I truly enjoyed sharing! Thank you so much for looking!!!
 
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

zandra said...


How festive to had some sweet treats. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

froebelsternchen said...

So festive - lovelly made! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

SewPaperPaint said...

How wonderful! This is such a fun and festive idea. Love it! Hugs, Autumn

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous idea Cheryl ... I'm SURE they were a HUGE hit! So festive and yummy!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use PEARLS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Outstanding, beautiful design and what an inspired idea to add the little sweet treats. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lula said...

Love your festive tags! Thanks for sharing them with us at TioT this time.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics R Us, good luck!!! Amy DT

Janis Lewis said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us!

lalkygirl said...

What a fabulous idea ... love these treat filled tags.
Thanks for joining us at Craftdee bows and good luck in the draw ... merry Christmas
Tracey

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful project, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Tag's Cheryl thank you for joining us over on
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge
Dianne xx
HJCC DT

Jasmina said...

What a great project! Your tags look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. Good luck!