Sunday, December 4, 2016

Christmas Poinsettia Candy Tag

Hello everyone,
Today I have a super fun and sweet Candy tag I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Ribbons and Embellishments. I also used all Cheery Lynn Dies to create this fun project.
 Base Tag was cut using Cheery Lynn dies pierced stacker #3 dies, and also for the dp on the front pocket and inside.I also used Cheery Lynn dies for the tag, oval, poinsettia's , branches are cut using Wreath Strip 7 Piece Die Set - B216 , and holly leaves were cut using Christmas Bell 7 Piece Die Set - B846 . Centers of flowers were done using Really Reasonable Ribbons Flat Half Backed pearls in sizes 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm.

Bows were made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon in Emerald Green, and 1/8" diagonal striped ribbon. In the center of my bow  I used Really Reasonable Ribbon flatback round pearl flower.

Flowers were done using Cheery Lynns Poinsettia strip and I also used my Glass flower technique on these.

Stamped sentiment was done with JustRite Papercrafts Large Oval Christmas Wishes stamp set.

Design paper is from American Crafts

 I will be making more of these, and will have a video coming soon, showing how fun and easy these are to make. I am making 14 to bring to our doll club Christmas party this Thursday. Cant wait!!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: