Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweeet Lili Roller Skating!!

I designed my card today for  Our Inky Impressions Recipe Challenge #33!I just love doing the recipe challenges they are super fun!! :)
On my card I used Sweet Lili Roller Skating! For the Recipe I used 3 layers, 3 different embellishments(swirls,gems,flower), 2 dp(K&Company), and 1 ribbon!!!

To join us in this super fun challenge please visit us HERE You have 2 weeks to join, our challenge ends on May 3rd at midnight!!!

Here are the links to visit the rest of the Inkettes Design Team:Crystal, Beth, Angela,Chris, Cheryl (me), Domi, Jackie, Kim D, Kim Y, Pam



Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Angelwood said...

Beautiful card, Cheryl! I love these pretty papers you used today! Beautiful card layout! Love this! hugs, Angela

~*Joni said...

Hi Cheryl!! It's been a while since I've popped in but I always admire your work in my blog roll. Wonderful pinks and sweet details of your Inky card! The bling is perfect, and your blog is fabulous with the new background. Have a great day Cheryl!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh isn't she just so ADORABLE.

Tasha said...

Cheryl this is super cute, i love the bling swirls
love tasha xx

Danni said...

Super sweet and darling card!

craftymum said...

Hi Cheryl
FAB card
LOve Sarah XXX

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Cheryl!! I just love all the pink and your stunning bow!! You colored the image beautifully!! Great take on the recipe.
hugs,
Chris

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super cute!

Crystal said...

AWWWW this is beautiful Cheryl!!! What a fabulous take on the challenge...love love how you used this image and the pink...awwww love it!

Love crafts forever said...

Amazing card, love the bow.

Anonymous said...

so cute Cheryl! love this Lili! pretty pink girl papers - makes me smile!
Pam Going Postal

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is perfect! I love your diamond swirls and colors! Beth

Melyssa said...

Wow Cheryl this card is just beautiful. Gorgeous bow and bling detail and I love the stitching.