Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Heart Tin w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today Im sharing a fun little recycled heart tin that I used to hold money, and thought how fun it would be to decorate it with Really Reasonable Ribbons Christmas ribbons and flowers, so it could be set out for Christmas this year with wrapped candies.

Its an old see's candy chocolate tin, and I just added some Really Reasonable Ribbons Beautiful Gabrielle Lace around the sides and on the top of the heart tin. Love this beautiful lace!

for the top of the box I made the Gabrielle lace into a big bow and hot glued it to the top, next I took the green emerald gingham ribbon and made another bow and layered it on top of the lace, then the red checkerboard satin, and then the bakers twine, and next the flowers in white open rose, and then a red carnation, and ted and white rose buds. lastly I added 2 of the beautiful vintage antique bronze flower charms to the top of the heart. I really enjoyed decorating this tin, as its always nice to find new things to create, and recycle.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Gabrielle off white crochet Lace
Gingham Emerald 3/8" 
Checkerboard Satin red
bakers twine cherry
Red carnations
open roses white 
Rose buds
Antique bronze flower vintage flower charm
green leaves 35mm

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs to all,

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Really Reasonable Ribbon November Hop

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" November Blog Hop!

No automatic alt text available.

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Holiday Shimmer Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies used:

So for my candle today I took a candle that I had and started by hot gluing the flat backed 10mm pearls to the bottom of the candle. Now I had to add the hot glue to the back of each pearl as you cant add hot glue to the candle...hehehe I found that out real quick....hehehe anyways for adding the bow and flowers, i figured I better tie my silver ribbon around the candle and then tie on the bow, then i used the wire for each additional bow to add them into the first bow, and then was able to hot glue all the leaves and flowers to this. Lastly I thought 2 hearts on the ribbon would be so sweet, so I added a little hot glue to the top of the hearts and glued them on.

I thought about adding smaller pearls around the top part of the candle, but thought it would be too much. maybe my next one will have pearls on top as well as the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by 
hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Monday, November 5, 2018

Fall decorated Soap Dispenser

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a fun and easy project to make for the holidays using Really Reasonable Ribbons Flowers , Seam Binding, Grosgrain Ribbon, and Satin Ribbons. This Pumpkin is a soap dispenser, and I bought 2 of them, I figured I would decorate them up for this month for Thanksgiving.

On them I started with the Tobacco Brown Seam Binding, and tied it around the lid part, and then made a big bow and tied it on. Next I tied the Orange Satin into a bow and hot glued it on. Next I made a smaller bow out of the sunflowers grosgrain ribbon, and then used hot glue to glue that one on next. Lastly I added some Yellow rose buds, and then some Orange rose buds using hot glue, its that easy! Love when projects come together easy like this, and they turn out super cute too. I will have two of these for both guest bathroom in my home .

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Sunflowers on Kiwi Grosgrain Ribbon
Seam Binding Tobacco Brown
Satin Swirls Orange
Yellow Rose buds
Orange Rose Buds
above is a close up so you can see that I pulled a string in the seam binding to ruched the ties on the bow so they would have the gathered looked, now you could do that with the entire bow, and each loop, however for this project I chose not to.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all