Monday, November 5, 2018

Fall decorated Soap Dispenser

 Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a fun and easy project to make for the holidays using Really Reasonable Ribbons Flowers , Seam Binding, Grosgrain Ribbon, and Satin Ribbons. This Pumpkin is a soap dispenser, and I bought 2 of them, I figured I would decorate them up for this month for Thanksgiving.

On them I started with the Tobacco Brown Seam Binding, and tied it around the lid part, and then made a big bow and tied it on. Next I tied the Orange Satin into a bow and hot glued it on. Next I made a smaller bow out of the sunflowers grosgrain ribbon, and then used hot glue to glue that one on next. Lastly I added some Yellow rose buds, and then some Orange rose buds using hot glue, its that easy! Love when projects come together easy like this, and they turn out super cute too. I will have two of these for both guest bathroom in my home .

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Sunflowers on Kiwi Grosgrain Ribbon
Seam Binding Tobacco Brown
Satin Swirls Orange
Yellow Rose buds
Orange Rose Buds
above is a close up so you can see that I pulled a string in the seam binding to ruched the ties on the bow so they would have the gathered looked, now you could do that with the entire bow, and each loop, however for this project I chose not to.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all
Cheryl

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

Beautifully embellished fall "decoration!" Lovely choice of ribbons. Well done!