Monday, June 7, 2010

Magical Memories!

Happy Monday to everyone, hope you are enjoying your day so far! Todays Magical Memories card was designed using Crafty Secrets Stickers, and the Martha Stewart border punch.

This week the ABC Design Team will be focusing on the Martha Stewart punches! I decided to use the Deep Edge Martha Stewart Punch found HERE at the ABC Toys and Crafts Store.

The frames were cut with the Spellbinders die cuts found HERE, I just love these spellbinders frames. I added some airbrushing to the white frame, and then placed the Crafty Secrets Sticker on that!

Im really loving these stickers too, im not a sticker kinda gal, but when it comes to the Crafty Secrets ones I am :)
All items below can be found at the ABC Toys and Crafts Store HERE




I also added some lace that I cut to fringe the edge with scissors, and then made the rosettes with ribbon, and added my bow and some lace!

Lastly I added some sewing to my card!


Thank you for looking and have a nice day!

To visit the ABC Design Blog to see my work and the other DT members work visit us HERE
Hugs,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Crystal said...

So pretty Cheryl, WOW your bow is STUNNING!

Stampin Mindy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colors and the punch. All of your details are just amazing! Hugs!

Tasha said...

Gosh this is beautiful! I love the centre it such a vintage / retro image and totally gorgeous! Love the lace too
love tasha xx

Maria Matter said...

Stunning Cheryl!!!
love these colors!
enjoy your day hun!
blessings!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!