Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Late Post tonight

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed your day today, I know this is a late post, but I thought I should post something today :) hehehe and wanted to share this darling bug Christmas Card I made!!

And this sweet Alota Bug is perfect!!! I just love this darling new stamp that Alota just released this month, isnt he CUTE????!!!!!

Ok the thought of doing Christmas Cards already is a bit much, but once I started I was fine, and now im ready!!!!!  Hopefully this year I will mail out some...LOL Oh boy!

Supplies Used:
Alota Rubber Stamps-Bug Candle
Dp-Leftover from last year/Cardstock(AC)
Copics to color/Alota Rubber Stamps
Martha Stewart Punches(ABC Toys and Crafts)
ribbon,button, and pearls

Thank you for looking and have a nice night!!
hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET my friend!!

Crystal said...

TOTALLY AWESOME Cheryl!!!