Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aloha Tin

Hello everyone todays post is for Scrapbookpal.com using Luau Cartridge and a Tin. I also used a frame from Gypsy Wanderings(comes with gypsy)
For my Tin I used Luau Cartridge
Airbrushing machine with copics
Tin

For all my cuttings I used the gypsy and placed them all on the mat (LOVE THIS) you can place all colored cardstock on the mat, and you see exactly where its going to cut :)
Using the Luau Cartridge
the small dark pink flower is 1" high on the Luau Cartridge cut 4
The light pink is 1.5" high cut 6
Leaves are 1.5" high cut 4
Aloha is cut at 1.5 High and is 3.56 wide(airbrushed too)
for the frames I used the Gypsy Wanderings 
Frame is 4.50 high for the pink cut 1
4.0 for the white(I airbrushed the white) cut 1
Fuchsia Silk from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Tins are a perfect gift to give and you can put a gift card inside :) LOVE these!!
Challenges for my tin:
DDH Challenges/Anything but a card
I did it/Anything Goes
Crafts and Me/Anything Goes
Pennys Challenge/Anything Goes
Emerald Fairies/Anything goes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Davi said...

Love how you decorated the tin..very pretty :)

Sandra H said...

Beautiful, lovely colouring too :) Sandra H

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhhh, what a gorgeous card- just so beautiful to look at Hun. Thank you for playing along with us at the Emerald Faeries Garden Challenge this month

Hugz, Deb/ Owner

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a wonderful creation! The tin is beautifully decorated. I need to pull out my Gypsy and check out this frame! lol! Thanks for playing with us at IDIC this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :-)

Pat said...

Gorgeous project, lovely die cuts. Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week

Pat xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx