Saturday, July 30, 2011

3-D Dress Form

Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all!! Todays 3-D Dress Form was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and for a Dress Form/Chunky Charm swap that I'm Hosting :)
I used:
5/8" Pink Pleated Satin (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Pink Leaves (Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Tim Holtz Die cut (for dress form)
Butterfly, roses, DCWV for dp

I'm making these dress forms with matching chunky charms for a swap I'm hosting and we are to make 4.  Of course all mine will be different :) My chunky charm is shown attached and not.  I still have to add 3 more charms to it before it's complete. These dress forms can be used on a layout, tag, mini album, large photo album, and then use the chunky charm too :)
For my skirt I used some old Tulle I had.  Then I hot glued the Pink Leaves on and then the roses.
For the top of the skirt I used the Pink Pleated ribbon.  I also used a little piece of the Pink Pleated ribbon on the top part of my dress form.
challenges:
Crafts4Eternity/Anything but a card
Mami Doodles/Flowers
Inspire Me Fridays/Anything Goes
Phindy's Place/Diecuts(for my dress form)
Sew Many Cards/Anything Goes
Polka Doodles/Something you find in an English Country Garden(butterflies & flowers)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Cheryl, so feminine and pretty.
Watch out for those hot glue guns, my finger still not 100%...lol...has made me very wary...
Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Oh this is soooo pretty Cheryl! Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Helene said...

Oh my Cheryl, it's so beautiful!

Michelle said...

Very pretty dress form Cheryl. I love how it just seems to float in the air. Simply gorgeous!

shaz earl said...

This is fabulous, thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge this time, hope you will join us again. xx

MD said...

Delicieuse
bravo

Colette said...

Beautiful project, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx

Enfys said...

Super project, so delicate - thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
hugs
Enfys x

Mani said...

Hello.
This is a beautiful piece of art. I love it.
Thank you for sharing and joining us at Mami Doodles. Good Luck.
Manuela

Kathy said...

Cool project. So glad you could join the challenge at Phindy's Place this week.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

OMG!!!This is absolutely stunning!!! Loooove it! Thanks for sharing with us at Phindy`s Place. Hugs...Mona

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Polka Doodles in our English country garden challenge!Such a pretty project! Cheers Claire x