Sunday, September 4, 2011

Challenge #31 'I Got You Babe'

Hello everyone and Happy Sunday to you all! Here is my card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Theme Challenge this time :) 'I got you babe' super fun challenge found HERE!
 We were to Create a card, layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it. Just be sure to follow the theme above(BABY THEME) and use ribbon/lace or trim somewhere on your project.

So I chose to use this DARLING image from/ Michelles Scrapbooking and More called  Jelly Bean from Whimsy Stamps.
Ribbon I chose to use is Satin Swiss Dots in Blue from Really Reasonable Ribbon
I also added a couple of buttons from the baby girl buttons packs.
Heart shaped Doily is a Cheery Lynn die and can be found HERE at Michelles Scrapbooking and More

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hope to see you at our I got You Babe challenge :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is truly amazing:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous baby card Cheryl. love the wee bows and embellishments...really cute

Luv CHRISSYxx