Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lil Pumpkin/Thanks so Much


Hello everyon im super excited to share my 1st card make since my accident. This card was designed for Michelles Scrapbooking and More.
I thought it would be easy for me to craft from bed,, but its harder than i thought. I really really miss my craft room. But im thankful that i can at least craft  :)

For my card I used The Pixie Cottage Stamp lil' Pumpkin, she is sooo DARLING and I just love this image. She is colored with copics, and then cut out. I also used the Cheerylynn die cut doily for my card.
Supplies Used:
Cheerylynn Die Cut/french pastry doily
sentiment/Heartfelt Creations
Branch tree/punch
pumpkins are stickers
buttons
It really felt good to be able to make a card this week. I didnt get to add sewing, but thats ok, im still happy that i made my card. I used some old Halloween design paper, and did some tearing on the white pieces of cardstock. Nexzt I added the doily,trees,sentiment,image,and all ribbons to my card.

challenges:
GingerLoft/Halloween
The Crafty Pad/Halloween
2 Sisters/pumpkin patch
Allsorts/Halloween
Craft Your Days Away/Halloween colors
Sweet Stampin/Trick or treat

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

MagsB said...

What a cute, cute image! Fabulous card, with so many gorgeous details - even more amazing since you're stuck in bed! I hope your ankle gets better quickly!

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

luv, Mags x

Tracey T said...

A fabulous card! I love all the details - there is so much to see. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Cathy said...

Fabulous Halloween card. Such a sweet image and great details. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Cathy xx

craftieodmae said...

just don't forget to tkae care of you. Love the card, it's so darn pretty!!!!

Sandra H said...

Just beautiful Sandra H

Fleur said...

A stunning card Cheryl. such a cute image and fab detail
Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl you are too much girl-making cards from bed!!! I couldn't come 1/10 to as cute as you have made this card from my bed!!! lol This is as sweet as can be. I think you are really challenging yourself with not sewing-I know I am so addicted to sewing on my cards too....but the torn edges look fabulous. We'll have to change your blog title to "Sweeet Designs By Cheryl from the Bed"!!!! lol Be Happy and Get Well soon!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Diane said...

Cheryl your halloween card is sooo fab !! Hope you are soon up and about !!

thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad Halloween Challenge !!

hugs Diane xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft, good luck, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Sweetie this is gorgeous. Fantastic detail. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx