Sunday, January 22, 2012

♥♥Vintage Valentine♥♥

Hello everyone today I wanted to share my ♥Victorian Valentine Card♥ made for The Scrapping Cottage using all Valentine's Cottage Cutz.
♥First I used the Filigree Hearts( the double hearts) 2 of them for behind my tag. I distressed all my pieces using tim holtz tea ink and a duster. I ♥ using the duster to dust and distress my ink, its super easy to do, much easier than dabbing. 

♥ The tag was cut using the Love Tag Set 4 x 6 and my Key was cut using the Vintage Key cottage Cutz and the stamp that comes with it.

♥The little Flowers were all layered and they came from the Whimsy Bird and Cage Cottage Cutz.

♥♥♥I added pearls to the flowers,bird cage and the corners of my card.



♥♥♥Cottage Cutz Die's Used♥♥♥


I used seam binding from♥♥ Really Reasonable Ribbon♥♥ in PINK
and i just took one piece from the edge of it and pulled on it to scrunch it so its gathered up. I tied it to the bird cage and the key.
Next I made a bow and then gathered the ends. I glued it to a feather, and then added a button to the center of my bow.





♥♥♥Thank you for looking and have a lovely day♥♥♥
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, Another stunning card :) Sandra H

Elly said...

So gorgeous!! Love the colors!

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow Cheryl. This is so romantic and so feminine and so shabby chic all wrapped up in one beautiful package. I love how lacey it is. My favorite look...lol You sure know your way around those Cottage Cutz!!! Simply captivating!