Thursday, February 2, 2012

♥Sweetheart mini album♥

Hello everyone today i'm sharing a mini Album designed for
So for my album I used the SweetHeart Flower Cottage Cutz,to make my flowers for this album. I will have a tutorial coming soon on this. I didnt get to finish my album due to having my 2nd surgery, but all is going well, and when i finish it i will post more pictures for you all to see. Now I used the tags for the front pocket, i put 3 in there. And then used the darling oval one for the front, i figured it could have the title added later. :)


The Love tags are a perfect size for any card,page, or album.

For this top page i used the Sweet Sign Shape with the wording Sweet! LOVe this shape its a perfect sweet sign. I added some pearls to the sign too with some little white gel dots. Now I also made a matte for a photo, and then added one of the new darling tags from The Love Tag Set

For this next page there is another photo matte and i was thinking of adding some tags, if i do i will take more pictures and post them later with the rest of my book. 
These flowers are also from the Sweetheart Flower Cottage Cutz, and there are sooo many different flowers to be made with this one set. LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!


I used all valentine design papers for my album, and ribbon is all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used the beautiful pleated ribbons, and the satins,leaves, and lace. All can be found here/

. All flowers were made with card stock and some were distressed.. I used Scrap Dots for the dimension on my flowers, its a liquid glue, and works perfect for flowers.





♥Challenges♥
Whimsy Inspiration/Make your own flowers
Whimsical Wednesdays/something old/my ribbons, pleated one
Die Cuttin Diva's/Dies and anythng goes
Partytime Tuesdays/anything goes
use it Tuesday/use a hoarded item . and a love item hearts
Well i hoard all my pleated RRR and decided to use it a few times in here
Make it Monday/anything goes

I hope you enjoyed my post today and have a lovely day!!



♥Hugs to all♥
Cheryl

♥♥Also would love for you to visit us over at The Scrapping Cottage Blog! Lots of Inspiration going on there!!!♥♥


9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous Album.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

Crystal said...

WOW Cheryl another stunning project, gorgeous in every way girl!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is the sweetest little album ever....I love it....tfs

Sarah said...

Such a pretty album! Thank you for playing along at Use It Tuesday! xoxo

Caz said...

Lovely creation...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck..

Caz Crafty sentiments DT

shelly said...

wow cheryl your album is just beautiful. thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

{Eka} said...

Breathtaking! Love the color combo. So sweet and romantic. Thanks for playing at Use It Tuesday using up hoarded items.

Wendy said...

Fab book Hun love it thank you for joining us this week at whimsy challenge for our make your own flowers theme

Hugs Wendy DT WC

Anonymous said...

HOW PRETTY! LOVE all of the ribbons and bows! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!