Monday, March 12, 2012

CottageCutz Bunny TricZ-Gate Fold/Video's

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with my TricZ-Gate Fold Card and Video on coloring CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny/and my TricZ-Gate Fold Video. Also left a link below to my Band video for holding this card together.
I created this card using the Z-Fold and moving it to the bottom. Then I thought how fun would it be to have the z fold gates smaller on top. So I thought the Name TricZ-Gate Fold would be perfect for my card!(Tric is for Trick)
 I really think these types of cards are super fun to make and perfect for adding photo's.


I used the DARLING CottageCutz Easter Basket Bunny, and Ruched white Crepe Paper to cut her out. Ive colored her with Distressed Inks and show how in my video below.


CottageCutz Dies I used:

Ribbon and Lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon 


I used the CottageCutz fancy Filigree Wreath for layering behind my Bunny. The Bunny is holding the Tulip from theCottageCutz die called Watering Can ,and Tulips, I thought the Tulips would be perfect fit for this DARLING bunny!!!
I also used leaves from these 2 CottageCutz Dies as well
I thought using a mixture of leaves from the 3 CottageCutz dieswould be perfect spot for the bunny to sit :)


Coloring on bunny, using white ruched card stock 
from paper temptress
Challenges for my card:
AllSorts/Say it with Flowers
BasicGrey/SpringtimeChallenge/I used  Sugar Rush Paper Pad design paper
Crafty Calendar/Spring Clean(my dp is an oldie and needed to be used)
Rogue Redhead Designs/Gatefold Cards(My TricZ-Gate Fold)
Stamp ,Scrap, and Doodle Saturday/Fancy Folds(My TricZ-Gate fold)
Make It Monday/Anything goes
ABC DT Challenge/SpringTime challenge


TricZ-Gate Fold Video(FOR BAND SEE VIDEO HERE)

♥♥♥ Tric Z Gate Fold♥♥♥
Thank you for looking and for more CottageCutz Inspiration please visit us here at the CottageCutz Blog!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


15 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Love the bunny and the colour and so perfect as an Easter Card.

Sudha said...

Its so pretty. LOve this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

brenda said...

Super card Cheryl and lovely fresh and bright colour pallet.

Thanks so much for joining in our Say it with Flowers theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Unknown said...

Oh this is just absolutely adorable!! Love the image and the colours are gorgeous! Also the whole design and concept is just stunning, quite a masterpiece!
Saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Cheryl, love the fold and the soft pretty colours, so gorgeous for spring...love the image and the tulips...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sheri Gilson said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! Love the fun fold and sweet Bunny. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty:) xx

Rosie Gustafson said...

What a wonderful Easter card. Love the tulips. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

Rosie Gustafson said...

What a wonderful Easter card. Love the tulips. Thank you for sharing on MIM.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Cheryl, he is so CUTE, now I wish I had ordered him!|

Karen said...

totally adorable honey - love the colours and the image is just so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.xx

lynne said...

What a fab card! Love the fun folding!!
Your colours are so fresh and clean, just perfect!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge for our "Spring clean" challenge!!
Hugs,
Lynne x

Tammy said...

This is absolutely adorable Cheryl!! Fabulous image, fold and colors! Love this!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Sarah Bennett said...

Very sweet- and super "Springy"! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at ABC DT Challenge!