Monday, April 2, 2012

On your special day

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!! Todays card was designed for CottageCutz and Paper Temptress using both Beautiful products.
All Card Stock used is from Paper Temptress and all die cutz are CottageCutz dies by The Scrapping Cottage!
Card Type-6 x 6 regular square card
Listed below are products used:
CottageCutz Dies:

Paper Temptress Card Stock Used:
Cryogen White for the Flowers
Azalea/Metallic
Crystal/Metallic
Stamped Sentiment is from
Heartfelt Creations/HCPC 3354 Classic Message

For my Zinnia Flowers I cut them in Cryogen white card stock and then spritzed them with Viva Pink Glimmer Mist and Black Magic Glimmer mist. I then scrunched and moved the flowers how I wanted them. I used Scrap Dots to put them together and set aside to dry.
Glimmer Mist /Black Magic
Gimmer Mist/Viva Pink
Scrap Dots Liquid Glue

The Beautiful Ribbons I used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used:
For the center i used a button

Here is the Zinnia Die I used( I will have a video coming out shortly on these)
The pictures below will take you directly to the cottagecutz die





Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, your card is so lovely and elegantly done:)x