Thursday, June 14, 2012

VO/ 2 Father's Day Cards :)

Hello everyone, today I have 2 Father's Day cards I made for Victorine Originals "Anything Goes" Challenge that is going on right now! 
I needed 2 cards for Father's Day and thought these would be perfect!!
Here is my 1st Card!!

On my first card I used 2 Victorine Originals Stamps, the clock is from the set Mirkwood Designs/(10579-X) Tempus Fugit Set (Unmounted Only) 

The Circle with lines for the writing is also from VO!
I used Really Reasonable Ribbon for the Brown Pleated Satin, and then for the bow, i used the new textured Antique two tone Brown/Antique Gold ribbon I think this ribbon was perfect for a manly card :) The design paper is 7 Gypsies I bought it a long time ago and so are the stickers. The Little Brown stickers are My Little Shoebox.

Both Cards were put together with HELMAR Premium Craft Glue and 450 Quick Dry

Here is my 2nd Card
On my 2nd card I used all the same supplies but added some swirls and a sticker tag from the 7 Gypsies DP pack!


I hope you will join us for our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Victorine Originals Challenge Blog found HERE!!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl Walker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fab cards cheryl...i dont like making mens card i really struggle..but these are great hugs sassyx