Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Fun with RRR

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Sizzlin' Summer Challenge!
For my card I used 2 ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon July Club kit(this is a ribbon assortment for each month), and I also used the red gingham ribbon!

The dp is DCWV, and YES you will be seeing A TON of this design paper being used, since I bought a TON at the $1.00 SALE. This paper pack is the Animal Crackers Stack! I also used the card stock that is from the Card Stock Stack!

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/July Club Kit
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Red Gingham Ribbon
Helmar Acid Free Glue, Helmars Premium Craft Glue, and Zapdots
Copics to color-YR31,Y08,YR16, YR61,Y38,E93,0
Border punch/Sewing

Hope you will join us for some Really Reasonable Ribbon FUN! :) To join us for our challenge this week , visit the
Cant wait to see what you make!!!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, This is really very pretty and such a cute image too:)x

SandeeNC said...

You just have to keep rubbing it in about the $1.00 stacks! lol I am soooooooooooo jelous, but your card is adorable! Enjoy those stacks! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Ha-this is just as sweet as it can be. The expression on that little chick just melts my heart. This is just adorable!

Bear Hugs,
Carol