Friday, August 17, 2012

Summertime Calendar

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!!! Today I'm sharing another monthly Calendar for my 2013 Yearly Photo Calendar Project.
My calendar today was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some of the Beautiful Ribbons and NEW Pom Poms Yellow Trim that Bonnie now carries at RRR.

Calendar Measures 8 1/2 x 8 1/2

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Pom Poms Yellow Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Checkerboard Satin
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Metallic Ribbon Sage
Helmar Premium Craft Glue /Helmar Quickfix Tape Runner/450 Quick Dry
CottageCutz/Pink Peony Flower- CottageCutz Greenery-CottageCutz Love tags
Buttons & Sewing

These Calendars are ADDICTING to make, and I really had a lot of fun making these so far. I will be making more in the next few weeks, so I can put the entire Calendar together, and then do a video on the entire calendar for you all.

I LOVE the NEW Pom Poms Trim, and will be ordering more colors of this. I Know its perfect for scrapbook pages, Mini Albums, and Cards and other fun projects that we all make! It worked Perfect for my Calendar, and love the look of this :) Really Reasonable Ribbon has some super SWEET Colors in STOCK and if you would Like to see you can visit Really Reasonable Ribbon Here!! Have fun!!

 I left 2 spots for Photo's as I will be sending this entire Calendar to a dear friend Joanne. I used the Pink Peony CottageCutz die to make the flowers, and the CottageCutz Greenery was cut using a moss green polka dot dp. I added some brads to the centers. The CottageCutz Love tag was cut with white card stock and then I just placed the June sticker on it, easy peasy right??!!!!!
If you haven't made one of these yet, you will want to! they will make the perfect Christmas gift and I plan on making 2 more for Christmas gifts for this year, lets see if I can get them done...hehehehehe Hopefully :)

I want to thank you all for stopping by and hope you have a super fantastic weekend!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful the attention to detail really shows thorough its truly lovely x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Cheryl this is so PRETTY!~