Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Halloween Banner /Measures 48"

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!!!

Today I'm sharing a Happy Halloween Banner I designed using DCWV's Kit, Tons of Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Creative Inspirations Paints.



All Ribbons, Netting, and Trim can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The Big Metal Charm Bugs are from Blue Moon. I used 2 of those on my Bows. For the Flowers I used Creative Inspirations Paints to color them up in Mango,Antique Silver, Pumpkin, and these are on the big flowers. For the Spiders I used Deliquesce Gold Crystal from Creative Inspirations Paints as well. I thought this gave the spiders a nice look.


Here is a close up of the bow treatment, and to see the flower using CIP's

For around the edges I used some antique lace in black, this is from my Antique stash. For the orange ruffle around the tags, I used the double ruffled edge ribbon and cut it down the center to give me 2 pieces, that way i didnt waste the other ruffle :)

I Put the entire banner together using a Hot Glue Gun! It was the easiest way to get this done fast!
Thank you for stopping by and looking!! I really enjoy reading all your wonderful comments!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Hi Cheryl, what a wonderful banner you have created, so many 'things' to see, and admire. I really like the way you still managed to incorporate ribbon, and so beautifully. The shimmer of CIP's really does leave a final pretty touch.... must catch up with you! xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, your banner is totally stunning x

Heidi said...

Cheryl, now how fun is this. I love all the shapes and embellishments on each of these pieces girl! It looks like it took a long time to make though- I could hang it in my office! So cute.

Kathryn said...

Hi Cheryl Kath here from Happy Campers Challenge Blog x you might want to pop over and have a nosy at the winner of our first challenge ;) xx

Aim said...

This is GORGEOUS!! Love all your little details and embellishments...

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com