Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CIP's Pennie Pocket

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!!
Today I'm sharing another Pennie Pocket and this one was designed for Creative Inspiration Paints. 

On this one I used the beautiful shimmery paints for my flowers. LOVE CIP's paints, they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and shimmery!!!
Tutu Pink
Chocolate
Resplendence Angel Dust

Other Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Sheer Box pleated Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Beads
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Pink and brown ribbon
Flowers
Brad
Pebbles dp
hot glue gun

To view my Video on how I made the Pennie Pockets please visit my blog post HERE!
Today my project is also featured on the Creative Inspiration Paints Blog with a VIDEO tutorial  on how I used CIP's on my project.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Cheryl, this is so pretty x

Sandie said...

Beautiful Cheryl... never seen these before.