Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friendship in Bloom


Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!!! 
Today's card was designed for Victorine Originals "Friendship in Bloom" challenge that is going on right now. I also designed this beauty using CottageCutz NEWEST Fancy Floral dies!!! LOVE them ALL!!!


I LOVE all the beautiful sentiments that Victorine Originals carries. There are soooo Many to choose from. This is one of my many favorites!!!  I used this BEAUTIFUL design paper sent to me by dear Tracey, its called GCD Sweet Surrender, its absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much Tracey I absolutely LOVE it!!! Next I layered the NEW CottageCutz Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner, and the Beautiful Fancy Floral Lace Border, ooo and I also used the Fancy Daisy Vine. My card also has sewing, WOC flowers, and the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon!


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is stunning & elegant. Love the colour & layout.
Perfect sentiment too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Carol Hurlock said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. Love these new dies. So lacy and feminine. This color is so pretty too.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Crystal said...

Oh MY I LOVE your color combo...purple is always my favorite!!! your lace, flowers, the whole design is STUNNING GF!!!!! LOVE THIS!

Simko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simko said...

This is GORGEOUS, Cheryl! I love it! Beautiful colors and I just love how you used New CottageCutz dies. When I see your beautiful cards or other projects with CottageCutz dies I really want them all... :)
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Simona