Monday, September 16, 2013

VO Birthday Page for Mini album

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!!

Today I am sharing a Page I made for a Purse Mini album that I'm working on right now. This page is the Birthday Page, it will hold photo's of my 3 children!! There will be enough room on this page to hold 6 photo's!


My page was created for Victorine Originals Birthday Challenge that is going on right now here! We always need Birthday cards, but for this challenge I wanted to make a page (for album)to finish up my album :) hehehehee

I used VO Happy Birthday sentiment. Really Reasonable Ribbon's Silk for the bow, and Moss leaves for the vine. The flowers are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and are called Sweetheart Flowers. The larger one is the Trellis rose and they can both be found HERE!!

The feathers are from My moms shop. the Doily is from The Scrapping Cottage and is a beautiful CottageCutz Tea Time Doily!


I hope you will join us for this super fun challenge this week, and to be entered to WIN a Gift Certificate to spend anyway you like at VO! Please JOIN us HERE: )

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Cheryl!! I love the colors and your added bow and flowers. I hope all is well!!
hugs,
Chris