Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Beary Special Happy Halloween


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!

Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons "Fall/Halloween" Challenge that started today. On my card I used this absolutely DARLING image from KaDoodle Bug Designs , they have so many images, and cut files. Of course this one is printed.


On my card I used lots of goodies from 

The dp is from the DCWV sale, and is a Halloween stack. happy halloween is from Victorine Originals, and the die cuts are spellbinders, and SU!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh, another bear and a cutie patootie too!!! Oh how I love how you did the flower borders-that looks awesome. So feminine and beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol