Saturday, November 23, 2013

Christmas Ornament Tussy Mussy's


Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Here are 3 more Tussy Mussy's I designed for the 12 days of Christmas swap. For these 3 I used CottageCutz Filigree Ornaments, and CottageCutz Winter Pine Branches from The Scrapping Cottage.

I used the Toilet Paper rolls, and covered them inside out outside with DCWV design paper. Next I used some Vintage White lace for the bottoms. Then added the Beautiful Sheer Really Reasonable Ribbon Trim in red.
The Gingham red Ribbon is also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I used the 1/2 " Scor-Tape to add the paper to the outside of all my Tussy Mussy's! The Stamp sentiment is SU! stamp, and I used the SU! punches to punch out the sentiment.

I LOVE the look of the ornaments with all the Glitter glass, and beads glued on them. I think they turned out super pretty!

Thank you for looking and be sure to stop back by to see some more Christmas Tussy Mussy's and I will also have another fun surprise for my table setting on Thanksgiving :) Cant wait to share!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: