Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Polar Express Candy Container


Hello everyone, 
today I wanted to share this darling Polar Express decorated Pringle's Chip container that I recycled to hold candy for Christmas. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon & Candy to make my Polar Express Container.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Double Faced Poppy Red Satin

Other Supplies
Pringle's Container Recycled
Wrapping Paper to cover the container
Candy Bar Mini's (4)
1/2 of Life Savers Roll
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup mini
Reeses Bell
Suckers
Tootsie Roll, 
Red Pom Pom for nose
2 eyes
Fill with Candy of choice


I used a leftover Pringle's Container, and whipped out the inside of it. Next I took wrapping paper and covered the container. I just measures the width and then cut a piece and used the Scor-tape to hold it on. Then I hot glued all the face pieces, and set it aside. Next I added the four candy bars to the back end, then the bell, and then the smoke stack(life savers)with a reeses cup on top. The the wheels are suckers, I hot glued those as well.

All Really Reasonable Ribbon is listed above and linked for easy finding! :) This was super fun to make.

My mom and I made these the other night, and we had fun with it. They are pretty simple to make, and super fun project for the family! Also would make for a nice gift or to place on a side table. Be sure to fill with candies :)


Hope you all enjoyed today's post, and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You are the Queen of Re-purposing! This is so adorable, and just perfect for the holidays. Clever you!

Simko said...

Wow, this is such a great idea, Cheryl! Awesome!
Hugs,
Simona