Monday, June 16, 2014

Shabby Chic Floral Delight Page 2

Happy Monday to everyone!
 Today's Project is for  Really Reasonable Ribbon , and is another page for my chipboard mini I'm working on. On this page here I used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding and Sweetheart Blossoms, all can be found at the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.

For the photo above, I used the Moss Green Seam Binding and ruched it up. I also used the baby pink, and (Rose Petal) on top I added a CottageCutz Garden Delight Butterfly

For the Floral sprays, and steams, I show how I created these using Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding in Moss Green and Score Tape 5/8". I also added some Sweetheart Blossoms throughout this page, and handmade flowers using seam binding.

The Photo Matt is done with Spellbinders. I used behind the Photo Matt at the top a CottageCutz Tea Time Doily, and for the bottom corner I used the CottageCutz Bella Spring Corner
The lace I used is vintage and is from my stash.
My VIDEO


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day to all!
Hugs!
Cheryl

No comments: