Sunday, July 13, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon July Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to 
♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's♥♥♥
July Hop!
You should have arrived from Linsey's Blog If not you will want to start out at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so that you wont miss anything.

I hope you have enjoyed our Hop so far today as there is a LOT of inspiration using the Beautiful July  Ribbon Kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment! Of course I LOVE every month as they are all so Beautiful!!! For this month I decided to make a Love you Card.
For my card I chose to use the purple Checked Satin Ribbon and the lace from this months RRR assortment.Its funny because I couldnt figure out what colors I wanted to go with, until I came across this image that was already colored up for me....hehehehe I had colored her a couple of years ago, and just never used the image. 
The design paper are scraps I found. I had small pieces, so my card is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2. I also used Buttons from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and score -tape.


the"Love you" is an old stampinup stamp. Image was colored with copics!

Your NEXT stop on the Really Reasonable Ribbon HOP is the Kathy's Blog. Thank you so much for joining us this month, and hop you enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT so far!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


28 comments:

MsMad said...

beautiful bow and the colors on your card are great.....love the image.
Barbara Bird / DT GeckoGal.com
mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image! The ribbon is amazing!

Bonnie Garby said...

Wonderful card Cheryl. I just love the colors you used.

Betsy said...

What an adorable card ~ love the image, and the purple ribbon is a great accent!

Chris said...

cute cute cute card!

Jill said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors, and the ribbon really brings it all together. Thanks for sharing.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Love your card, perfect choice of papers, colors and elements. Your image is just darling.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Stephanie McKnight said...

Love this adorable little girl, and colors chosen. I love the strong purple bow to balance the vintage-inspired theme. Great job!

Linsey R said...

Oh this is absolutely darling Cheryl!!! I love the purple checkerboard satin with that lovely white lace!!! What a lovely card! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend! Hugs!!! :)

m said...

So sweet!! Love the colors!! TFS

Mimi said...

Doesn't it feel great to use scraps? I always think I'm so smart, HAHA. Loved your card. Very colorful and cute!

cbarwick@comcast.net

Judy said...

Very sweet card. Your papers and ribbons work so well with your image. Thanks for sharing.

Jean Bullock said...

This card is darling. The lace and the stitching make it extra special. Well done.

robinann17 said...

The bow on this card just looks wonderful! I love the look of this little card with the sweet girl! Lovely!

Marsha said...

So pretty. Love the ribbon and lace. So fun to pull out a previously colored image and finally know it is the right time to use it. Been there, done that.

Unknown said...

I love your cute little cards , they are the best.

lindaplus3 said...

aweeee... she is adorable and your ribbon is beautiful :)

marg0006 said...

Cute card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Edwina said...

Cheryl, I love your card. I have been into a purple/ green kick lately. It looks so good together. I love this adorable image you used. The lace and ribbon are perfect on your card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

i think dis just meke my favorite <3 i love love it <<<<<3 it is so beutiful

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. Beautiful job.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love that bow paired with that pretty button! What a sweet card, Cheryl! xo

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful card love the stamp you used and the blending of your colors are perfect. the added ribbon adds that wow factor. thanks fro sharing

Sue D said...

Very sweet and the ribbons are the perfect match to your previously colored image.

Deborah said...

What an adorable card love the purple with the lace that little girl is so sweet glad you found her and could make this card!

Debi said...

Great color pairing on this card. That is such beautiful color ribbon.
Love the buttons, too. TFS

Viki Banaszak said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love all the little details.

New Creations said...

Fabulous card and Pretty bow!! Love the coloured image.