Monday, November 24, 2014

CottageCutz Black Friday Preview/Puppy In Bag

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!
Today is day 4 of the CottageCutz Black Friday Previews for the CottageCutz "In The Woods" Release. 
Today I'm showcasing the Sweet CottageCutz Puppy in Bag Die. He is another super cute die in this darling collection. He is cut out in white card stock, and then colored using the dusting technique. I did dust him using Tim Holtz distressed inks. Next I colored his eyes, nose, and mouth using copics.
 card measures 3 1/2"x 3 1/2"
This card was super simple to make, as I cute a 3 1/2" x 7" piece of card stock for the card base, then layered my frame with Pink Paislee design paper Winter Wonderland. I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon in a brown Gingham Print, and a big bow/ with a button. Lastly I added some white dots to the corners, and stamped a StampinUp! sentiment on the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!!!
Please be sure to join us tomorrow on the CottageCutz blog for another preview of the Black Friday "In the Woods" Release!
Hugs to all!
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card!!