Wednesday, March 11, 2015

CottageCutz Gracie Bunny

Hello Friends, hope you all are doing well. Today I'm sharing Sweet CottageCutz Gracie Bunny Giving Thanks, isn't she just DARLING??!!! I love this little bunny, as she looks so sweet. She is dusted with distressed inks, and her bow, cheeks, and ears are colored with copics. Next I did color the greenery with copics as well. I added some Viva Pearl Pen for the centers of the flowers.

For the Sentiment I used the CottageCutz Spring Label die, and added the Expressions word Spring to it. I used the Victorian Fence behind the label and Gracie, and ran the
CottageCutz Vine over it.

 My card for today, was super simple to make. As I just cut the card base out with a spellbinders die, and then inked the edges, next I layered all my CottageCutz dies on it, and lastly added a seam binding bow, that I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon, and button to complete this little card.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: