Tuesday, June 14, 2016

EVERYBODY.....

Hello everyone!
Happy Tuesday to all! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful
Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon in Turftan Brown from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. LOVE this ribbon, its so pretty and easy to use for bow making!

 
 I also created my card for The Project Bin using the Beautiful stamp from the "Bazinga!" Collection. hehehehe, some super cute stamps in this set I do have to say! For my sentiment I did use SU! pens to color the sentiment in a red & brown. super easy to do. But when using a pen on clear stamps, I always take an eraser to the stamp first, so the pen will stay on nicely, so you get a clean stamped image. Pretty fun!!!
Card Measures is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
cut white card stock at 5 1/2" x 11" score at 5 1/2"
layer 1- Kraft card stock cut at 5" x 5" then stripes  dp cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 2- 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" for kraft cs. Dp is cut at 4"x 3"
Layer 3- Spellbinders frames, I did dust the white sentiment one.
Also used a CheeryLynn die underneath, its cut out in white
Spellbinders in corners
Buttons are vintage, I did add some thick thread to them so they look sewn on.

Flowers used are from JustRite Papercraft!!! LOVE these beauties! they are from DIE-05022 Floral Trio One Dies(used #1) I cut 6 of them out. colored them up with red distress ink by dusting them. I then added some glitter glass to the centers, set aside to dry.
 The brown beautiful leaves are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Bonnie does carry different ones and you can find those here! 
Challenges:




1 comment:

Linda Batson said...

Beautiful card, the layers are lovely.