Saturday, July 16, 2016

Someone I love was BORN today

 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
So todays card was created for The Project Bin using the Beautiful Sentiment stamps from the "Born Yesterday" Collection. LOVE LOVE LOVE these stamps, they are so pretty, and unique, and easy to design with.

On my card I stamped the sentiment in memento black ink, then cut out using the JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame set, and airbrushed around the sentiment using the 1 die cut piece. Happy Birthday is also from this set, and I just stamped it right on the design paper panel. Super EASY!!

Flowers are done using JustRite Floral Trio Two Dies(#1,#2, #3 flowers), I dusted them, and then did the glass flower technique on them. Lastly I added a pearl to the center. LOVE the look of these Beauties!!!
 Leaves and Ribbon can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: