Wednesday, January 18, 2017

How Beautiful a day

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all! Today I have a special card I made while crafting with my nieces last night. My card was created using I Brake for Stamps "How Beautiful a Day" stamp. Love this sentiment, its gorgeous!


I started with stamping it in black ink, and then airbrushing around it in pink and blue. Next I layered it on pink and red card stock. Shaelynn wanted to add some little flowers to the sentiment area, so her and I pick out the 3 little flowers. Then I made the bow, and Shaelynn picked out the red button in the center for the bow.

I used some Valentines design paper, and some red ribbon , that we both chose together.
 I so enjoyed making my card to share today, and hope you enjoyed it too!
Thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Lia said...

I am visiting your blog because of the Cheery Lynn bloghop, but I don't see a card with the new release products. Anyway: I like this one!
Lia xx