Friday, April 7, 2017

Sweeet Cherry Blossom

 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to you all! Today's SWEET card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbons "Flower Challenge", The Project Bin, and for Club Scrap using the NEW Cherry Blossom club kit! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
 this week challenge was flowers over at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I was having a hard time wanting to create something, don't get me wrong, I love making my flowers, however this week I think I needed a break...... hehehehe So when I received this Cherry Blossom kit from club scrap in the mail, it made it so easy for me to create, as I LOVE all the designs, and colors in this kit! its absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

I also used all Really Reasonable Ribbon Sweetheart Blossoms(Flowers) and flower embellishments(LOVE these), on my card for today. The ribbon is RRR Stitched Satin, and its GORGEOUS, not to mention perfect for matching the papers in this months kit.

Sentiment- its beautiful and from The Project Bin Stamps called "Spencer's Set"


I love how easy this card was to create, and how it turned out!
Hope you enjoyed todays post!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: