Friday, August 4, 2017

Yello!/Squeeze the day!

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card I made for The Project Bin using this darling Yello stamp set , and also for Really Reasonable Ribbons "Anything Goes with Ribbon Challenge" that has started today. Hope you will join us for some fun and Inspiration!
.
I love this design paper that I came across in my cabinet. Its Pebbles line called Family Tree. Love the colors and designs in this paper stack, I chose to us 3 designs, it also goes perfectly with the Really Reasonable Ribbons I used.

I LOVE lots of layers, as you can tell from this card. I think there is 5 layers, 7 if you count the greenery and flowers. Flowers and flourishes are from Cheery Lynn Designs, I also added some pearls from Really Reasonable Ribbon to them in 3 different sizes. 8mm, 10mm, and 12mm.

Lastly I stamped the sweet sentiment from The Project Bins Yello set in a blue ink , and stamped directly on the yellow gingham design paper
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Hope you have a super awesome weekend!
Hugs
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cheryl,
I love your card and these delicious Coles and patterned papers. Your card is calling my name.
Thanks for all your creations and talent

stampingbowd said...

Wow! Cheryl, this is amazing! Your layers, and sewing, colors and choice of sentiment! Just wow!!!