Saturday, September 30, 2017

You're a peach.

Hello Crafty Friends, and Happy Saturday to you all!
Today's SWEET card was designed for Club Scrap using the BEAUTIFUL Orchard Collection, and can I just say I'm in LOVE! This Club Kit is perfect not only for card making but also for those Layouts, and mini albums too! I love all the fruit in this kit, and all the beautiful stamp sets that go along with it. Ok enough of me rambling on....hehehehee

So for my card I chose to make another 6" x 6" card base, and then layered it up using the same piece of 12" x 12" design paper from the Orchard Deluxe Club Kit. I didn't want to cover up the beautiful design, so instead I cut a small leftover scrap piece and stamped the Because you're so sweet sentiment on it. Next I stamped the 2 peaches and colored them up using several copic markers and fussy cut them out. I used Orchards Greetings for the sentiments on the front/inside, and the Large peach. Next for the smaller peach I used that from the stamp set called Orchard Jumbo Unmounted stamps.  This Beautiful Orchard kit inspired me to stamp and finish the inside of my card for today. Normally I wait to do the insides, and don't typically stamp on the insides, just add my writing, however I love when I do the insides to match an outside of my card, so very pleased with this one! heheehe

Club Scrap Supplies Used:
Orchard Embellishment Cut-A-Parts for the piece in the bottle cap.

Other supplies used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon, 
Really Reasonable Ribbon foam squares
Sewing
Copic markers
Green card stock

Challenges:
Craftaholics R Us/Anything goes 
Frilly and Funkie/Show us your stamps
Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Janis Owner/DT

Jackie C said...

Pure class! Thanks for sharing with us at PDE. Jackie DT member xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

NataĊĦa said...

Your card is really beautiful! Love the colours and all the layers.

Capescrapper said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, always adore all the lovely layering!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Cheryl, this is stunning! IT's like summer on paper. Every detail is just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Show Us Your Stamps" challenge!

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! Great images and beautiful design! Love the ribbon. We are so happy you joined my Use Your Stamps challenge at Frilly & Funkie. Big hugs, Autumn