Wednesday, October 18, 2017

BE YOU


Hello Crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all!
Today I have a sweet card I made for Club Scrap using the beautiful new October Deluxe Scandinavia Club Kit. I'm LOVING all the stamps in this set, and on my card for today I used Scandinavia Art Nouveau & Jumbo Unmounted set to stamp with.

To start with I layered my card using the 12" x 12" grey sheet of card stock, love this one, as it has a little weave embossing on it , its layered with the 12 x 12 pink card stock from the kit as well. Then I chose the DARLING 12" x 12" print and layered it with just the pink. For my main stamped panel I used the Mini Misti tool and that way I could place my stamps as I went, and keep stamping using different color pens.

Flowers were done using the 12" x 12" printed sheet and Cheery Lynn's Shasta Daisy die. I then distressed the edges using SU! cool Caribbean ink pad. For the centers of my flowers I used Really Reasonable Ribbons embellishments. 
Lastly I punched out some branches using the Martha Stewart punch.
I had a lot of fun stamping these darling stamps up, and using the Mini Misti tool to do it. Love how it keeps everything in place, so you can stamp multiple times. Also LOVING Club Scraps sweet design paper with the darling animals on it. I had to place the top panel over to the side, so you could see the sweet owl on this paper. Cant wait to share some of my other projects with you all using this darling release.
Hope you enjoyed my card for today, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the sentiment says it all x

Capescrapper said...

Stunning!! Love the delicate paper flowers and the layout!