Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Club Scrap Trattoria Blog Hop


  Hello everyone and welcome to Club Scraps November blog hop featuring the New Beautiful Trattoria Deluxe kit !  If you arrived from Jennifer's Blog then you are in the right place , if not you will want to start from the beginning at Karen(Club Scrap blog)so you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration from the Club Scrap Artist Team! There is also a list of the entire line up there for you with links :) Have fun & I hope you enjoy todays Hop!

On my layout I started with the Brown Card stock from the Deluxe Trattoria Kit, then used the Deluxe Ivory Herb 12 x 12 design paper, and added my sewing. Now for the photo Mat's I chose the Deluxe green print 8 1/2" x 11" and the brown photo mat's that are pre-cut for you. I also added sewing in green to these.

Flowers were done using Cheery lynns Sweet Williams Strip and the Red card stock from the kit. I did distress each flower using Club Scraps Hybrid Ruby ink for the petals, and then added some Pearls from Really Reasonable Ribbon to each. The greenery behind the flowers are cut with Cheery Lynn's Flourish #8 and Club Scraps Green card stock. Flowers were put together using Cheery Lynn's Best Glue Ever

For the little Olive You tag -
I cut it using Cheery Lynns Dutch Daisy Tag and brown card stock. Next I used the same cream card stock that I cut the French Pastry Mega Doily with for my tag. I did stamp the Olive You sentiment from the Trattoria Greetings Unmounted stamp set. It was stamped in Club scraps Black ink

Corner brackets were cut using Cheery Lynn's B883 Dusty Miller Frames

Ribbons, pearls, foam tabs all from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I do hope you are enjoying our hop today!

Your next stop is Deb's Blog Have fun!!! Thank you for joining us today!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

12 comments:

Hetty said...

What a stunning page, lovely flower arrangement.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Tricia Morris said...

I'm one of those people who never learned how to use a sewing machine. I "sew" wish I had! I love that extra-special touch it provides to your pages, along with all of the other fun stuff, right down to the completely perfect satin bow in the upper left corner! :)

Capescrapper said...

Cheryl as always you make the most perfectly appointed pages. I love your flowers and the design is stunning!! :)

Kay Williamson said...

Your lovely pages always have such special touches and great details, and this one is no different. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!

Melanie said...

WoW - what a beautiful layout! Thanks for sharing! I will miss the blog hop team - thank you for your dedication and creativity!

Lynn said...

This page is gorgeous! I also wish I knew how to sew. It adds such an elegance to the page. Wonderful

Donna Nuce said...

Beautiful page! Thanks for your inspirations on the Artists team. Have a great day.

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Cheryl! You did it again! Gosh this is so pretty...

Lisa D said...

You're layouts are always so stunning! It was an honor to work with you on the Artist Team.

jen t. said...

Gorgeous page!!

Karen Wyngaard said...

Lovely layering and so many wonderful details! TFS!