Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Thanks 3-D Pop Up card

 Hello Crafty Friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! I cant tell you how much I am LOVING these Cheery Lynn 3-D Pop Up dies, they are so much fun to work with. This one here is the Thanks Pop Up that works for the inside of the card, and can also work for the outside of your card as well. I wanted to use it for the outside of this Thank you Card!

To start with I used white card base and cut the Thanks, then ended up taking scissors and cutting the top part off the thanks so its all in the back. Super easy to do. Next I cut the Pink in thanks and cut them out and glued to the Thanks. That is why they are pink now and the card base is white :)

All layers were done using the same pink and then some Crate Paper from the Random 6 x 6 paper stack. I used 2 Doily dies on this and then the Beautiful Decorative Gift Envelope Die, its a 12 piece set and comes with all of the flowers and butterflies, birds and a leaf. I added a circle tag and stamped the sentiment on it. All flowers have little pink pearls in the centers and the butterflies have a cream color pearl on them. Super fun card to make, I had so much fun designing this one!

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
Pop Up 3-D Thanks
B860 Decorative Window Gift Envelope
Olive BranchesB147
DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
DL280 Royal Scandinavian Doily
Best Glue Ever S165
Big Sister Die cutting machine
 Close up of the window and flowers with butterflies. Love the little flowers they are so sweet. I did layer the bigger flower 2 times to give them some 3-D look. I also added a flower to the T and the bottom of the S in the photo below you can see.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Martie Rollin said...

I like the colors you've used on this card,,,very pleasing on the eyes. Well done!