Thursday, April 19, 2018

Cheery Lynn's Classic Car Card



Hello Crafty Friends and happy Thursday to you all! Today's super sweet card was designed for Cheery Lynn Designs using their new Release called " Let's Go RETRO" LOVE this release, its absolutely darling!  For my card today I chose to use the Classic Car die, and Love how it turned out, as its so cute! All the dies in this release are so cute, if you havent seen the dies in the release you will want to go check them out, as they are all sweet.

Classic Car die- was cut using a shimmery white card stock, and then dusted with a pink distress ink. Next I colored in the grey with a copic marker, and then the darker pink for the lights. The steering wheel and mirror were colored with black copic and so were the tires.

Flourish & Tiny flower kit- I had a white flourish already cut and ready for me to color, then I cut out the pink flowers in the same white shimmer card stock and dusted them to match. For the centers i used the Viva Pearl pen.

Paris Sign- Cut in a grey card stock.  and cuool cat was cut in white and dusted lightly in pink.

The design paper came from the paper stack called Forever & Always stack. I used it to create my 3 layers and the grey card stock in Bazzill shimmer card stock, its absolutely beautiful in person, photos don't show it as well. Each layer has sewing in pink. I should have added some gems to the headlights, but forgot, and had my photos already to go. Next time I will have to add some :)

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
B376 Tiny Flower Kit
CAFLRS-8 Flourish #8
B549 paris Signs 3
B944 Classic Car die Set
B946 Retro Rhetoric Die set
Best Glue Ever
Metal Snippers 
Big sister die cutting machine
Crafters Tools
Thank you for stopping by, and hope you have a nice day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: