Friday, May 18, 2018

Mini Cupcake Thank you's

1st Card- I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Brown Diamond Satin, there are so many colors to choose from. Then I used the Pink canvas colored band with stitched edge ribbon, i made 2 bows using each ribbon, and then hot glued them to my card. My card was put together using Scotch Tape , and I just added one piece of design paper glued the Gabrielle Lace to the top and bottom, then added a doily, cupcake, Thank you wording, super easy to make. Can you see the sweet cupcake on the design paper, love it!

2nd Card- I chose to use the Brown Tobacco Seam Binding, ruched up and hot glued on my card, next I used the beautiful Nile Blue Crosshatched Satin Ribbon to create my next bow. I used the same Gabrielle lace, but on a different design paper. Also used the cupcake, doily , and same thank you, just colored with 2 pink copics . I used the foam tabs to add my cupcake on this one.Another super fun and easy card to make, love having cute Thank you cards ready to give. 

3rd Card- On this super simple card I used just the design paper, cupcake die ,Gabrielle Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon and then the beautiful blue Mineral Ice shade of Delicate Stitched ribbon, one of my many favorites.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Delicate Stitched Mineral Ice Satin Ribbon

Others
DCWV Sweet Stack
Bazzill mini cards
Cheery Lynn Designs Doily
Cupcake and thank you dies CottageCutz


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today.
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: