Thursday, August 16, 2018

Season's Greetings card

 Hello everyone today I'm sharing another card made using the Darling New Release from JustRite Papercrafts, this one is 1 of my favorites, its called "Season's Greetings to you" stamp set and I used both the sentiment and the darling Polar Bear from this set.

Polar Bear- was stamped and then I stamped the Holly leaves and berries from the Christmas Elements stamp set, it too is another new release. I then used perfect Pearls in white to paint him. I fussy cut him out, and then added red stickles to the berries and set aside to dry. The oval behind the polar bear was stamped using the Circle Background stamp, and then cut out using the Hello decorative frame die set.

Floral Trio Two dies - were cut in red, and then painted using the perfect pearls shimmer red. I added some white gel dots to the end of each petal, and then Really Reasonable Ribbons half backed pearls to the centers. I added some Martha stewart punched branches, and then some RRR leaves, that I also used perfect pearls on. that one was done in a green color.

Seasons greetings - is from the seasons greetings stamp set, and was done in a red ink, and then I added the holly leaves and berries from the Christmas Elements stamp set. then was cut out using the Joy oval frame die set.

JustRite Papercrafts Stamps and Dies Used:
Season's Greetings to You
Christmas Elements
Circle Background Stamp
Floral Trio Two dies
Hello Decorative Oval
Joy oval frame dies
 Ribbon , pearls, and leaves were are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used 1 layer of background design paper on this card.
Hope you enjoyed my post for today, thank you for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: