Saturday, April 13, 2019

Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's"April” Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Ginny's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the April Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy!!!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
 1st little jar was done to hold the 18mm White Pearls, as it makes it easier for me to get to them. I added the Chelsea rose, Rose buds, Sweetheart Blossoms, and Ribbon from Aprils Club kit. I also used the sweet little heart embellishment. This jar has the Shimmer Satin, Swiss dots grograin, and checked ribbon used on it, all are from this months Ribbon Club.
 2nd Little Jar holds the 14mm White Pearls On this one, I added an Aster Daisy, Rose, and Rose buds,Sweetheart Blossoms, mini Sweetheart Blossoms,  little charm leaf, green leaves, heart embellishment.
 3rd Little Jar holds the 8mm white pearls, and I used the same flowers on this one as I did on the 1st one. Just mixed up a bit. the Ribbon I chose is the checkered Satin, Diamond Satin, and checked grey ribbon, all came from the Ribbon Club for this month.

I am really pleased with how these turned out, and they are on my embellishment station in my craft room. I do hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you so much for looking and for your sweet words of encouragement . Hugs to all.

other supplies used:
jars from Michaels craft store
Punches for circles and scalloped circles
glue gun
Heidi swapp design paper
Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my card for today! 

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Karens wonderful blog!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

9 comments:

Luanne Shearer said...

These are so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Jean said...

Beautiful decor !Theses jars are adorable , thanks for sharing ill hop on xx

MammaYaya said...

Gorgeous little jars ❤️
Sheila

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is just the cutest idea! Love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your flower and ribbon clusters!

Robbin said...

Love the jars and the beautiful flowers and ribbons. So colorful and springy!

Sandra H said...

So creative x

C. Sage Deerborn said...

It is always nice to have such pretty holders for our supplies. We make so many things for other people. We sometimes forget to treat ourselves.

Sue D said...

Lovely way to decorate these jars.